Discounts on mountain transport
Those in possession of a Top4 ski pass for the current season also benefit in summer and autumn from discounts on various mountain railways in the Top4 regions.
- Reductions are only valid upon presentation of the Top4 ski pass for the current season.
- Accumulation of discounts with Half-Fare travelcards, GA travelcards, promotional prices, special offers, packages, multi-journey tickets, etc. is excluded.
Gstaad mountain transport
- 50% off single journeys on the following routes: Gstaad-Wispile, Zweisimmen-Rinderberg, Schönried-Horneggli, Rougement-La Vidamenette, Gstaad-Wasserngrat.
- The discount only applies to mountain railways that are also included in the Top4 subscription in winter. This means that the summer facilities at Gsteig-Sanetsch and Glacier3000 are excluded.
Jungfrau mountain transport
- 50% discount on the entire Jungfrau Railways route network upon presentation of the Top4 pass for the current season.
- The discount applies to the following railways, among others: Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, Grindelwald-First, Schynige Platte, Eiger Express, Harder Kulm und others.
- NEW: discount for the Top of Europe pass – the adventure pass for the Jungfrau Region (available as a three to eight-day pass or as a season pass). Example 3 day pass: CHF 149 instead of CHF 239. With the Top4 ski pass you save CHF 90.
Meiringen-Hasliberg mountain transport
- Half-fare reduction with the Top4 pass for the current season on the entire network of the Meiringen-Hasliberg mountain railways.
- Discount does not always correspond to 50%, the reductions are according to the price list
Adelboden-Lenk-Kandersteg-Frutigen mountain railways
- The following reductions apply to single journeys and day tickets:
- Cable cars Adelboden: reduced rate (15% discount) for single and return tickets Silleren-Hahnenmoos, not valid for combined offers and scooter.
- Engstligenalp mountain railways: Adults pay CHF 16.00 instead of CHF 22.00 single and CHF 24.00 instead of CHF 32.00 return, children pay CHF 7.00 instead of CHF 9.00 single and CHF 10.00 instead of CHF 12.00 return.
- Elsigen-Metsch Frutigen: Adults pay CHF 15.00 instead of CHF 18.00 for the uphill journey, CHF 17.00 instead of CHF 20.00 for the return and CHF 11.00 instead of CHF 15.00 for the descent. Children up to the age of 15 travel free when accompanied by their parents.
- Tschentenalp Adelboden: Adults pay CHF 13.00 instead of CHF 16.50 single and CHF 19.00 instead of CHF 24.00 return, children pay CHF 8.50 instead of CHF 10.00 single and CHF 11.00 instead of CHF 14.50 return.
- Lenk mountain railways: for day ticket adults pay CHF 22.00 instead of CHF 40.00 and children CHF 8.00 instead of CHF 11.00
- Oeschinensee Kandersteg: no reductions apply
- There is a reduced rate on hiking passes and multi-day tickets in the Adelboden-Frutigen region (1–14 days).
Mountain Railway Schilthorn
- Up to 50% discount on the entire route network of the Schilthornbahn upon presentation of the Top4 Pass of the current season.